Want to ask a question about something fish-keeping related or have something to share with other members? Simply start a new discussion or help out other users by contributing replies to their posts.
Please remember to adhere to our community rules below when posting.
We want our community to be a warm and welcoming place for people of all ages, backgrounds and opinions, so we ask that you please avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, abuse, impersonate, or defame others
- Advertising, self-promotion or linking to content that does not meaningfully contribute to the discussion
- Posts that include or otherwise disclose the private information of others
- Adult-oriented, obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Obfuscating a link's true destination, for example with the use of link shorteners
- Discussion of software piracy, illegal content and similar topics
- Multiple postings of identical or similar content
- Content that is not relevant to the discussion thread or the forum's subject matter
We will moderate posts that break or bend our community rules. This may include editing or removing content that breaks our rules. Serious or repeated offenses will lead to a suspension of the offending account - we really don't want to have to do this. If you spot content that breaks our rules, please flag the post and avoid the temptation to engage with the user while we review the content.