We've just pushed an update that rolls out the first stage of our planned improvements, so I've put the details in to a thread here.
- Added new profiles.
- Added a discussion (icon) link to the forum on the profile bar.
- Added a quick info bar below profile images to speed up checking some key bits of data.
- Tweaked the UI with new header bars and some changes to reduce brightness on the dark theme.
- Expanded some data descriptors on the profiles.
- Added PPM values to water hardness recommendations.
- Bio load data is now located under the tank requirements heading.
- Loads of misc. db data improvements.
- Improvements to backup and request services.
Hope you enjoy the hard work that's gone in to this... we have further improvements coming in our second stage of planned updates. More info will come later.